Contact a Law Firm that Cares about Results
Welcome to Gerling Law’s regional family of law practices. With offices in Evansville and Louisville, Gerling Law is known for being among the most accomplished and aggressive law firms in the Tri-State area. The Gerling Firm exists for one reason: to pursue justice for you, no matter what. Every member of our legal team will work hard and make every effort to seek a just and fair settlement or compensation for you. This is as vital and important to me as it is to you.
I know your rights and I know the law. Others may want you to settle for what they say is fair — but I know better.
The attorneys of the Gerling Law Firm have the resources and experience to offer sound legal advice, and are committed to fight aggressively for the best outcome for you, whether your case requires Personal Injury Lawyers, Medical Malpractice Lawyers or Social Security Disability Lawyers.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Dog Bites
- Animal Attacks
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
Social Security -- Disability
- SSDI Denials and Appeals
The Gerling Firm is all about obtaining justice and fairness for people who are suffering. Whether they have suffered a loss because of an injury or negligence on the part of someone else, or struggling to make ends meet because of a disability that keeps them from working. Our lawyers are focused on helping them receive the fair compensation they deserve.
My position is to be hardline against your opponents, yet I’ll always take the high road in my dealings with my clients. I am Gayle Gerling Pettinga. Along with my fellow attorneys at Gerling Law, I will standup confidently and assertively on your behalf, but treat you with the compassion, respect, and integrity you deserve.
Call Attorney Gayle Pettinga today at 812-720-3275 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gayle Gerling Pettinga
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1987
- Smith College, A.B., cum laude, 1984
- Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., Fall Semester 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyer Association – Board Member (2002 until present); Past Member of Law Pac, Amicus Curiae and Paralegal Training Committees
- Evansville Bar Association – Past Member of the Court Action Committee; Past Chair of the Law Day Committee
- Evansville Bar Foundation – Barristers Circle; Past Board Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Past Board Member; Past Chair of the Women and the Law Division
- Brain Injury Association of Indiana
519 Main Street
Evansville, IN 47708
4965 U.S. Highway 42, Suite 1000
Louisville, KY 40222