Contact Me for the Aggressive Representation You Need
Drunk Driving, Crimimal Defense and Serious Traffic Violations
I am a former Assistant State's Attorney for Baltimore City and have been in the private practice of criminal and drunk driving law for over 30 years. My tag says "No Plea" because I am known for trying cases. Many lawyers look to get in and out of court as quickly as possible. My objective is to secure the best possible outcome for my clients. I handle all state and federal criminal and traffic matters, including appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and the Court of Appeals. I can assist with criminal and DUI matters throughout Maryland.
In criminal case involving felonies you have 10 days to request a preliminary hearing if you failed to do so at your initial appearance before a court commissioner. This is a valuable right, which should not be forfeited by inaction or the failure to contact counsel.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
If you want an aggressive lawyer whose first priority is to his clients, call me 24 hours a day.
Call Attorney Gary Bernstein today at 410-415-9219 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gary S. Bernstein
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, J.D., 1975
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, B.S., 1972
- Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association, Member Board of Directors
- Criminal Defense Attorney Member on State of Maryland Committee to Revise Criminal Code
- National College for DUI Defense, Member
- Elected by Baltimore County Bar Association Members to Judicial Nominating Commission
- The Best Lawyers in America from 2007-2015
- Super Lawyers 2007-2015