Dedicated and Experienced Representation to
Protect Your Rights, Your Children and Your Future
At the Gardner Law Office, we empathize with our clients, and we can help you resolve all divorce and family law issues while protecting your rights and the interests of your children. If children are not involved in your case, financial assets and other property will likely be the most contentious issues to be resolved. It is critical that you work with an experienced family law attorney in any situation.
We offer sophisticated, effective legal services to modify divorce and custody agreements under a broad range of circumstances, and we adapt our approach to individualize our services to meet your specific needs. Our lawyers are accomplished, compassionate and comfortable in any legal forum.
Founding attorney and Bethlehem native, Linda Shay Gardner, is a recognized authority in interstate and international child custody and abduction. She provides expert witness services on parental child abduction and the prevention of child abduction, and she has been involved in more than 300 Hague Abduction Convention cases or other abduction cases lacking a bilateral treaty.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Peace of mind is not easy to come by in any family law matter. From divorce to custody to estate planning, our law firm is with you every step of the way. We prepare your case for the toughest challenges and protect your interests with unshakeable commitment. We strive to go above and beyond. Your legal results and protection are what drive us to excel, and we are prepared to help you obtain your objectives.
Call attorney Linda Gardner today at 484-293-1845 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients in the Lehigh Valley as well as ithroughout the United States in interstate and international child abduction and child custody cases.
Attorney Linda Shay Gardner
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1998
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1995
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, J.D.
Teachers College, Columbia University
- Doctorate in Continuing and Higher Education - 1984
- Teachers College, Columbia University, M.A. - 1984
- Lehigh University, Master in Education - 1975
Moravian College, B.A. - 1974
- Honors: Admitted to Hall of Fame for Field Hockey in 2007
- Major: Sociology and Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Commission on the Future of Moravian College: Global Engagement Task Force, Member, 2000
- American Bar Association, International Section, Vice-Chair, International Family Law Committee, 2005 - 2006
- Northampton County Bar Association, Member, Past Board of Governors
Honors and Awards:
- Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and U.S.A. Chapter, 2008 - Present