Protect Your Rights and Future! Call Today
Family disputes may lead to divorce and questions about the custody of all children involved. Strong emotions and anger may interfere with making rational choices about how to move forward. Gamble Law Firm, PLLC in Charlotte, NC, helps clients dealing with these complicated matters.
Attorney Keith Gamble listens to his clients, helps them understand their situation in relation to the state's matrimonial laws and immediately sets out to protect his clients' rights.
Contact Mr. Gamble today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Property division
- Child support
- Child custody, visitation and parenting time
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Termination of Parental Rights
Call Attorney Keith Gamble today at 704-585-7142 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Philip Keith Gamble
- North Carolina, 2011
- J.D., Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, North Carolina
A.B., Occidental College, Los Angeles, California, 1987
- Major: English and Philosophy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar Association of North Carolina
- Mecklenburg Bar Association