Contact an Experienced Attorney for Your Injury Claim
You won't see Richard Gama on tv commercials or billboards. Instead, he has built his success on his reputation and word-of-mouth in his community. He offers clients the kind of personal service and attention you probably won’t find at a big downtown law firm. For example, he won’t pass your case off to anyone else. He is involved in every aspect of your case, from investigation to coordinating your medical care to negotiating with the insurance company. And when you call with a question, you speak directly to Mr. Gama, not someone else who is unfamiliar with your case.
Mr. Gama also believes that a “jack of all trades is a master of none.” That’s why for more than a decade, he has dedicated his practice exclusively to personal injury cases. Personal injury cases include truck and car accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, dangerous medications, defective products or medical devices, and slip and falls. He has represented clients at every stage in the process, from settlement negotiations to trial and even to the Colorado Court of Appeals.
Most importantly, calling Gama Law Firm is FREE and there is no obligation to hire Mr. Gama. Even if you don’t hire him, he promises that you will walk away with some good advice and valuable information about your case.
Mr. Gama is proud to serve all of Colorado, not just the Denver metro area, and he will gladly travel to you if you are not able to travel to him.
Contact Gama Law Firm, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car and Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Dangerous Medications
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
Call Attorney Richard Gama today at 720-439-7469 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard Gama
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Degree, Rutgers University School of Law, New Jersey
- Bachelor Degree, University of Colorado at Boulder
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- "A" Rating by Better Business Bureau
- "Top 40 Under 40" -- The National Trial Lawyers
- "Top 10 Under 40 for 2016" -- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- "Client Satisfaction Award for 2016" -- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys