Call Now to Discuss Your Case when Your Marriage is on the Rocks
The Law Firm of G. Cleveland Payne III P.C. provides compassionate representation and strong advocacy to clients facing divorce. At our firm we encourage both partners in a marriage to seek counseling which can help to sort things out and decide on the best way to move forward. When this is not possible, we are focused on protecting your right to an equitable settlement of marital assets.
A marital dissolution forces people to confront many issues and seek legal representation when they need it most. Attorney Cleveland Payne and his staff recognize the severe anxiety and trauma clients experience and strive to be supportive every step of the way.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce Mediation
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Spousal Support
Our legal reputation will put the opposition on notice that the results of the case are not predetermined. Mr. Payne has has three decades of experience representing families at times of crises. He will focus on resolving disputes through mediation, but is willing to take a case to court.
Call 770-424-1400 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney G. Cleveland Payne
- Georgia, 1977
Woodrow Wilson College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia - 1977
- Honors: cum laude
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky
- Master of Divinity
- Bachelor of Arts
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Member
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member, 1984 - Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Vice-President, 2000 - 2001
- Cobb County Bar Association, Trustee at Large, 2002 - 2003
- Cobb County Bar Association, Chaplain, 1988 - 1991
- Cobb County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, President, 2003 - 2005
- Cobb County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2004 - 2005
- Cobb County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1999 - Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Chaplain, 2000 - 2001
- Cobb County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member, 2001 - 2006