Excellence in all Matters Involving Fraud and Money Laundering
Fraud Law Group, PC, represents individuals, corporations, and government entities that are seeking to recover funds lost to fraud or other deceptive business practices. Whether you have been victimized by a business partner, employee, competitor, or other individual, we will work with you to determine the appropriate remedy to recover your property.
The Fraud Law Group also represents whistleblowers by enforcing their Qui Tam right to compensation.
Contact the Fraud Law Group today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
Call Attorney Faith Devine today at 760-842-7095 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Faith A. Devine
- California, 1990
- Hofstra University School of Law, New York, 1989 - J.D.
- University of Miami - B.B.A. - International Finance and Marketing, cum laude, 1986
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Lead civil counsel in a federal receivership action to recover over $100 million in assets embezzled from the subsidiary of a foreign corporation.
- Lead civil counsel in a federal receivership action to recover over $25 million in assets traced in an international bank fraud and money laundering case.
- Lead criminal counsel in a $12 million international securities and money laundering case involving the forfeiture of assets and the appointment of a receiver by the SEC.
- Lead criminal counsel in a $100 million hedge fund fraud case involving a parallel SEC receivership action.
- Lead criminal counsel in a $100 million real estate lending fraud case.
- Lead criminal counsel in a tax fraud case resulting in the recovery of over $150 million by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Lead criminal counsel in a $20 million international currency trading case involving a parallel SEC receivership action.
- Lead criminal counsel in a $100 million securities fraud case involving fraudulent stock loans to insiders of publicly traded corporations.