Do you need effective family law and divorce representation?
Call Today for Your Free Consultation
Legal matters involving the family can strike at the core of everybody involved, and can disrupt your security, cause concern for your children and create doubts about the future. The most constructive thing you can do is call an experienced lawyer to learn more about your rights and obligations in the face of the dissolution of your marriage and custody issues. Once you understand the law in relation to your situation, you will feel confident in the decisions you and your attorney make in achieving a resolution that best fits your needs.
New Jersey family law attorney Frank Tournour founded his firm in 1999 to help families resolve their legal issues and move forward with confidence. Because his firm's focus is solely on family law, the firm's legal team has the ability to invest the full resources of the firm to each clients case.
The firm prepares a case for litigation while at the same time making every attempt to avoid an expensive trial. Their commitment is to pursue your legal goals and the best interests of your children.
Contact Board Certified Matrimonial Attorney Frank Tournour today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Support FAQs
- Child Visitation Rights
- Paternity Issues
- Grandparents' Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Battered Women
- Mediation Services
Call Attorney Frank Tournour today at 732-400-5267 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Frank Tournour
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- State of New Jersey , 1992
- U.S. District Court for the state of New Jersey, 1992
- Certified in Matrimonia Law by the New Jersey Supreme Court's Board on Attorney Certification
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- he New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Serves as an Early Settlement Panelist in Middlesex County.
- Middlesex County Assignment Judge's Family Law Committee, Member
- Appointed to the Vicinage Liaison Committee to the Administrative Office of the Court
Rated in Super Lawyers magazine from 2007 - 2011