Providing Straightforward, Practical Solutions to Meet Your Legal Needs.
Fessler Law, P.C., provides skilled, personalized representation to clients in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and surrounding areas. For more than 15 years, I have helped clients attain positive legal solutions.
Your goals are my goals, and I will work diligently to help you achieve your best possible outcome. Additionally, I am committed to straightforward, open communication. The advice I offer is always candid and realistic, and I will let you know exactly what is happening in your case — enabling you to make prudent decisions at every step of the way.
Clients take comfort in my accessible, straightforward approach to the law. I am not interested in scorched-earth litigation; rather, I seek practical solutions that are satisfying and reasonable.
Contact Paul Fessler today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
When you are looking for a lawyer, it is essential to find someone with a deep knowledge of the law. I have more than 15 years of experience helping clients achieve satisfying legal solutions, and I place a strong focus on continuing education. Therefore, you can take comfort in the fact that my knowledge is not only thorough but also up to date.
I am dedicated to assisting you with your legal issue, whether it involves family law, business law, real estate law or probate and estate planning. I serve clients in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and all surrounding areas.Call 734-369-6448 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Paul Fessler
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2001
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D., 2001
- Honors: Member, Wayne State University Moot Court
- Honors: Member, Wayne State University Student Trial Advocacy Program
- Honors: Member, Wayne State University Board of Governors
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- B.A., 1998
- Major: Business
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member, 2001 - Present
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Member, 2001 - Present
- Super Lawyers, Selected for inclusion in Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars list (Family Law), September 1, 2010 - Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Michigan , 2014 to Present