Call for Compassionate, Effective and Experienced Family Law Advocacy
At the Family Law Group, LLP, we are dedicated to providing experienced, compassionate and cost-effective advocacy in all family law matters. With offices in Livermore, California, we are one of the largest law firms exclusively practicing family law in the Bay Area. Our clients benefit from our more than 35 years of combined family law experience and our commitment to obtaining optimal results in every case.
No two family law cases are exactly alike. We address each one with extensive knowledge and resources, empowering our clients to make the best possible decisions.
We know that you may be going through one of the most difficult times of your life. Our goal is to alleviate the stress and burdens that arise from legal proceedings. From day one, we are focused on protecting your rights and moving you through the process as efficiently and compassionately as possible.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Marital Property Division
- Premarital Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders
- Step-Parent Adoptions
Call 925-226-8300 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Katharine F. Hooker
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2006
- Azusa Pacific University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- Alameda County, Family Law Association, Member
- Contra Costa Bar Association, Member
- California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA), Board of Directors
- Section of the California State Bar, 2009 - 2011
- California State Bar, Elected Chair, Communications Committee, 2010
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association, President, 2009 - 2012
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association, Member