Call the Employee Law Firm Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
Conveniently located in Miami, the FairLaw Firm focuses on representing people who are owed overtime wages, minimum wages, tips, commissions, and hourly wages they earned, but were not paid. Our bilingual staff is both friendly and knowledgeable and will give you the personalized attention you are seeking.
We will meet with you at no cost and update you on your case so that you can make the important decisions about whether you want to settle, when, and for how much. We will, of course, provide you our recommendations personalized to your situation. The FairLaw Firm handles most of these overtime, minimum wage, wage and hour, and other unpaid/underpaid wage cases on contingency, so our clients pay no fees or costs unless they recover money.
The FairLaw Firm strives to provide each client with efficient and effective representation to achieve a successful and realistic outcome.
Contact FairLaw Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) – Employee
- Workplace Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Social Security – Retirement & Survivors Benefits
- Unpaid Overtime Class Actions
- Minimum Wages
- Tipped Employees
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Wrongful Termination – Employee
Call Attorney Brian Pollock today at 305-676-2713 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Brian H. Pollock
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 1999
- University of Florida, 1996
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The Florida Bar