Call for the Elder Representation that You Can Trust
When it comes to understanding the law and being able to explain in plain English the intricacies of Elder Law, Asset Protection Planning, Medicaid Eligibility, Medicaid Applications (nursing home/home care), Special Needs Planning and Wills, Trusts & Estates, one needs to retain attorneys who have dedicated and devoted their entire legal careers to these specialized and complex areas of law. The attorneys of Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, are trusted by both the public and other legal professionals to assess a clients’ unique situation, educate and guide the client and his or her family in a cost effective, compassionate and efficient manner through all of the relevant issues effecting them.
Our team centered, compassionate and service oriented approach is inspired by our founder and managing member, Anthony J. Enea. Mr. Enea is a pioneer in the field of Elder Law. He founded the elder law committee to the Westchester County Bar Association in 1992 and has devoted decades to protecting the rights of seniors, the disabled and their families.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning & Nursing Home & Homecare Applications
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Special Needs Planning
Serving Westchester, Bronx, Rockland & Putnam Counties and New York City.
Call attorney Anthony Enea today at 914-468-4470 or 914-948-1500 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony J. Enea
- New York, 1986
- Certified as an Elder Law Attorney* by the National Elder Law Foundation as accredited by the American Bar Association
- Pace Law School, J.D. Degree, 1985
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Council of Advanced Practitioners.
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Law Section Past Chair
- New Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Past President and Founding Member
- Westchester County Bar Association, Past President
- Westchester County Bar Foundation, President
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester County, Vice President
- Recipient of the “Above the Bar Award” as the Leading Elder Care attorney in Westchester County
- Selected as Super Lawyer for the eighth consecutive year and a Top 25 Super Lawyer in Westchester County
- Inclusion in the “Best Lawyers of America” as an Elder Law Attorney
- Award Recipient of “Lawyer of the Year” for 2015 in Trusts and Estates for White Plains
- “AV” Rated Preeminent Attorney as rated by Martindale Hubbell
*The National Elder Law Foundation is not affiliated with any Governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of Law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.