A Wealth of Experience
Elizabeth D. Tate, Attorney at Law, brings a wealth of experience and ability to the court room on behalf of her clients. It is easy to find law school graduates working for impersonal firms. Elizabeth works for real people with real issues. Her drive is rooted in compassion for others and she gives personal one-on-one attention to each of her clients. Your fight is her fight.
Elizabeth Tate prides herself on preparing unique and effective legal strategies, ultimately resulting in successful outcomes for the people she represents. Elizabeth's specialties include employment law, personal injury and civil rights cases.
Contact Elizabeth Tate today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
Call 602-777-3788 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Elizabeth D. Tate
- Indiana State Bar, 1991
- Illinois State Bar, 2009
- United District Court The Northern District of Indiana, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Court ,2011
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 1991
- Notre Dame Scholar, Director of Barristers Club
- Northwestern University, 1985
- Bachelor of Arts in History with teaching certificate