Experienced Legal Representation
If you're considering bankruptcy, you should know that you're not alone and you do have rights. Edwin M. Shorty, Jr. & Associates, APLC, has experienced legal professionals who specialize in Louisiana's complex bankruptcy law. We protect your rights. When we take your case, garnishments stop, phone calls stop, and you get the relief from harassment. Our offices are located next door to the United States Bankruptcy Court for your convenience and the efficient handling of your case.
Attorney Edwin M. Shorty, Jr. has been practicing law for over 10 years and has been practicing bankruptcy law for the entirety of that time. He has the expertise and experience in order to represent you throughout the bankruptcy process, which can initially seem like a daunting and difficult task.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7
Edwin M. Shorty, Jr. & Associates, APLC, serves the Metro New Orleans and Southeast Louisiana.
Call Attorney Edwin M. Shorty, Jr. & Associates, APLC, today at 504-363-1105 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Edwin M. Shorty, Jr.
- All Louisiana Appellate and District Courts
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
Admitted To The Bar:
- Southern University Law Center –Juris Doctorate - 2002
- Southern University - Business Administration & Economics - 1999
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisiana Constables and Marshalls Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Industrial Development Board of New Orleans
- French and Montessori Education, Inc.