Retain a Sophisticated Lawyer to Defend You Against Federal Charges
Edward V. Sapone, LLC, is a Manhattan-based law firm specializing in federal and state criminal defense at the trial and appellate court levels.
The Firm’s founder, Edward V. Sapone, is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who has successfully defended clients in federal and state courts across the United States. Mr. Sapone has won acquittals after trial and dismissals of indictments in a multitude of cases ranging from complex white collar prosecutions to murder.
The Firm also litigates complex civil matters, including securities cases brought by governmental regulatory agencies such as the SEC, and private regulators such as FINRA.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Criminal Law - Federal
- Public Corruption
- Federal Drug Crimes
- Medicaid Fraud
- Tax Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- Unlawful Internet Gambling
- Health Care Fraud
- Money Laundering
Call Attorney Edward Sapone today at 212-349-9000 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Edward V. Sapone
- New York State Supreme Court (2nd Dept.)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- District of Colorado
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Fordham University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- Federal Bar Council
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers