Assisting Divorcing Couples in Finding Creative Solutions
Call the Peacemaker Today
When contemplating divorce, the results will significantly shape how your life unfolds thereafter. Attorney Ed Matisoff understands that that there is a lot at stake in making this decision from protecting your children to protecting your property.
He is dedicated to helping you navigate this transition as smoothly as possible. Ed focuses on resolving divorce conflicts through Mediation or Collaborative Divorce, only initiating litigation when there is no other viable alternative.
Contact Ed today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Attorney Matisoff is married with two daughters, a stepson and five grandchildren, so he understands what family means and the importance of insulating children from the fall-out of divorce and promoting workable relationships between the parties for their post-dissolution interactions.
Why Choose Ed Matisoff
- Ventura County Resident Since 1969
- Former Probation Officer
- Experienced Divorce Mediator
- Provides Consulting Services to Assist Those Who Can't Afford a Lawyer
Ed offers day, evening, and weekend appointments and promptly returns phone calls and e-mails. He provides legal representation in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara & Ventura Counties.
Call today at 805-263-7735 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Edward S. Matisoff
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- Cal State Los Angeles: B.A in Anthropology
- Ventura College of Law: Juris Doctor
Admitted To The Bar:
- June 2, 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Ventura County Family Law Bar
- Ventura County Family Law Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Named “Problem Solver of the Year” in 2010 by the Ventura County Family Law Bar.