Call an Attorney Who Has the Experience
You Need to Handle your Criminal Law Mater
Edward P. Jenks began his career working as an Assistant District Attorney in Nassau County in 1982 and served approximately five years in that position trying all level misdemeanors and felonies. In 1987, Mr. Jenks opened his practice concentrating on federal and state criminal defense matters. This firm provides boutique criminal law defense to clients facing the most difficult charges and trials in their life.
You have the opportunity to work one on one with an experienced defense attorney throughout all stages of the prosecution. You will actively interact with Mr. Jenks at all stages of the proceedings. Mr. Jenks is well known in the court system and provides street smarts and an intellectual approach to your case making sure that you are not abused by the criminal judicial system. Mr. Jenks is virtually known by all of the judges and their staff as well as by the prosecutors.
Contact Mr. Jenk today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- All Federal Criminal Cases
- Misdemeanors/Felonies – All Courts
- Drug Cases – Possession/Distribution
- Homicide – Violent Crimes
- Gang Violence
- White Collar Offenses
- DWI/DUI: 3,000 DWI Cases in 30 Years
- Theft – Identity & Internet Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Shoplifting/Stolen Property
- Trials & Appeals
- Traffic Offenses
Mr. Jenks is AV rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by his peers and has been recognized for three years in a row in the NY Times as a SuperLawyer in criminal law.
Call Edward P. Jenks today at 516-200-6245 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Edward P. Jenks
- New York
Admitted To The Bar:
- Fordham Law School, J.D., 1982.
- New York University, Cum Laude, B.A., 1979
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former President, Long Island Federal Criminal Bar Council
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association
- Former Member, Criminal Justice Act Panel for SDNY (6 Years)
- Criminal Justice Act Panel for EDNY (More than 20 Years – One of the Longest-Serving Members)
- Acting Village Justice for the Old Brookville Court
- AV Rated by Peers: Martindale.com (Preeminent)
- New York SuperLawyers – Metro Edition 2011, 2012 & 2013
Verdicts & Settlements
- Two acquittals in Mollen Commission Federal Case in USA v. Goodman et al
- Acquittal in a murder case in Brooklyn Supreme Court in People v. Stoddart
- Acquittal SDNY in People v. Nestor Rafael Rodriguez
- Acquittal in EDNY in USA v. Roberto Laza
- Acquittal in a sex crime case in Nassau County in People v. Robert Bonanno
- Acquittal in People v. Jay Singh
- Acquittals in both misdemeanor and state felony trials over career
Thank you for your dedicated work in two of the most difficult Federal Criminal Trials. Only your experience, hard work, dedication and persistence led to my acquittal by two separate juries, which is an accomplishment that sets you apart from other trial attorneys
Police Officer Mollen Commission Trial
Your continued belief in my Innocence and tireless devotion to my trial led to my Not Guilty and saved me 25 years in jail for a crime I did not commit.
Defendant in Brooklyn Murder Trial
Your tireless commitment to my case coupled with your street smarts and courtroom presence and aggressive style led me to receive the best possible sentence.
Defendant CEO of Securities Firm