Call for Experienced SSDI Representation
When you have been injured at your place of employment and you cannot work, you have a right to Social Security Disability Benefits. If your claim is denied and you want to file an appeal, you would benefit from retaining an experienced attorney.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Appealing a Denial
- Disability based on Medical Conditions
- Testifying at Your Hearing
We handle SSI and Social Security disability cases in these Minnesota counties and communities: Counties: Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Anoka County, Carver County, Scott County, Dakota County. Communities: Minneapolis, St Paul, Bloomington, Eagan, St Louis Park, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Roseville, Woodbury, Hastings, Duluth, Alexandria, Brainerd, Rochester, St. Cloud, Mankato.
Call Attorney Edward Olson today at 612-339-0958 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Edward C. Olson
- Minnesota, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1997
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D.
- Mankato State University, Mankato, Minnesota, B.A., Business Administration
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Minnesota State Bar