Retain an Attorney Who Cares about His Clients
I am a third generation Texas lawyer. I have been practicing family law since 2003 and started working for family lawyers in my teens. I am very knowledgeable regarding the law in this practice area, which is essential. I am also very aggressive and try cases frequently. As such, I am also able to achieve amazing settlements for my clients, as my reputation as an excellent trial warrior precedes me. I love what I do. I give all of my clients the efficient and expedient personal attention that is essential with family law cases.
I have been divorced myself and I am also the father of twin boys. As such I know what is at stake and I practice law accordingly.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Custody Battles
- Child Support
- Common Law Marriage Cases
- Family Violence/Protective Order cases; Paternity
- Lawsuits to Declare Marriage Void
- Contentious Family Cases
Call attorney Gardner Eastland today at 832-278-2350 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney S. Gardner Eastland
- Texas, 2003
- Tennessee, 2012
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D., Dallas, TX
- Texas Christian University, B.S. Criminal Justice, with Honors, Fort Worth, TX
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers' Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court