Call for an Effective Criminal Defense Now!
Even a seemingly simple drug charge in North Carolina can have significant consequences. This is especially true if the case is initially charged as a felony offense.
Your choice in legal counsel for your case can make a significant difference and directly impact the outcome of your case. We take a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to our cases. In many instances, our clients face tremendous obstacles. With our combined experience and knowledge of the law, we work hard to develop effective defense strategies for our clients regardless of the hurdles our clients are facing.
At Dysart Willis, our attorneys defend individuals in North Carolina facing both state and federal drug charges. We are a highly reputable criminal defense law firm that is known for being led by an experienced, skilled legal team that takes initiative in the courtroom.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal defense
- Sex crimes and child pornography defense
- Drug charges
- Traffic ticket defense
- Appeals, post convictions challenges, and expunctions
- License restoration
- Assault and domestic violence
- DWI / DUI defense
- Bond hearings and federal detention
The stakes are extremely high in federal criminal cases. If you have been charged with a federal crime — fraud, child pornography charges, drug crimes, a firearm offense or another crime — you should immediately seek help from a federal criminal defense lawyer.
Call Attorney Christian Dysart today at 919-741-4825 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Christian E. Dysart
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Duke Law Criminal Law and Procedure Award
- Law Journal: Articles Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- Law Journal: Special Projects Editor , Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- Washington and Lee University
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Duke Bar Association, External Vice-president
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Fellow of the Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility at Duke Law School
- The Fellowship focused primarily on the Innocence Project and wrongful convictions