Personal Injury | Medical Malpractice | Birth Trauma | Wrongful Death
Call Now for a Free Consultation and the Representation You Need
Dugan, Babij & Tolley, LLC, provides aggressive, quality legal representation to those seriously injured and families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one.
A personal injury or medical error can be devastating. People are required to act reasonably and medical practitioners must deliver a broadly accepted standard of care. When someone acts negligently and a loss is suffered, no amount of monetary compensation can make the situation right again, but financial, restorative and even punitive damages can help. We have helped people throughout Maryland and nationwide achieve justice.
Our attorneys have an emphasis on protecting the legal rights of infants and children injured or killed as a result of birth trauma or related obstetrical or neonatal malpractice.
When you or a loved one has fallen victim to a Birth Trauma or Medical Malpractice issue, you need a reliable and experienced attorney on your side to help you get the compensation you deserve!
Contact Dugan, Babij & Tolley, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erbs Palsy
- Doctor Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Nurse Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Don't wait to get the help you need!
Call Dugan, Babij & Tolley, LLC today at 410-415-3400 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Henry E. Dugan Jr.
- District of Columbia
- West Virginia
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Maryland, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1973
- Catholic University, Bachelor of Arts degree and Phi Beta Kappa, 1966
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- The American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The Maryland Association for Justice
- The American Judicature Society
- Past-President of the Maryland State Bar Association (2011-2012)
- “A/V” rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Acknowledged as one of the 500 Leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Law Dragon
- Acknowledged as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Acknowledged as a “Super Lawyer”
- Acknowledged as Best Lawyers in America Lawyer of the Year for Medical Malpractice for the Baltimore Area in 2011
- Trial Lawyer of the Year in 2009 by the Maryland Association for Justice
Verdicts & Settlements
Over $44 million dollar recovery for baby injured as a result of hemorrhagic placenta previa
Over $35 million dollar recovery for baby suffering hypoxia/ischemia caused by neonatal congestive heart failure
Over $30 million dollar recovery for baby injured during traumatic vacuum extraction delivery
Over $27 million dollar recovery for baby injured as a result of neonatal Group B Streptococcal meningitis
Over $25 million dollars recovery for baby injured as a result of uterine hyperstimulation with Cytotec during labor
Over $20 million dollar recovery for baby injured as a result of placental abruption
Over $16 million recovery for baby injured as a result of neonatal E-coli meningitis
Over $13.1 million dollar jury verdict for baby injured as a result of placental abruption
Over $11 million dollar recovery for baby suffering hypoxia and hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy during labor
Over $5.1 million dollar jury verdict and $24 million dollar total recovery for baby injured as a result of uterine hyperstimulation during labor and traumatic forceps assisted delivery
Over $4.3 million dollar jury verdict for baby injured as a result of failure to treat and manage maternal diabetes mellitus and hypertension during pregnancy
Over $2.5 million dollar recovery for baby injured after amniocentesis causes placental abruption