Experienced Attorneys Representing Injured People
We Fight for What You Deserve!
If you are facing a difficult legal problem, having an experienced attorney on your side can give you a fighting chance. But having a team of experienced attorneys fighting for you can be a decisive factor in winning a successful result. At Dugan & Associates, P.C., we approach legal problems as a team. Our lawyers possess wide-ranging knowledge on topics ranging from workers' compensation and occupational diseases to Social Security Disability and personal injury.
No matter what legal problem you are facing, our lawyers will combine their efforts to pursue a favorable result for you. We offer every client personalized client service. We understand that when pursuing a denied SSDI benefit claim, or recovering from a car accident injury, your personal finances as well as your health and well being hang in the balance. We will put our extensive skill and experience to work for you, to seek the results you need and deserve.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Social Security Disability
Our firm offers legal representation to injured persons without a fee unless recovery is made.
Call the Dugan & Associates today at 412-506-3311 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Attorney Mitchell H. Dugan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D., 1987
Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A., cum laude - 1984
- Major: History, Pre-Law
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- North Boroughs Rotary Club, Past President