Retain and Experienced Legal Team when You Have Been Injured
21 years ago in 1994, Dominick J. Robustelli founded his own law firm by the name of Dominick J. Robustelli & Associates, PLLC representing only plaintiff personal injury clients. The firm is a boutique personal injury firm.
Since opening his firm he has handled hundreds of client cases with injuries ranging from brain damage, quadriplegia, and paraplegics as well as less serious fractures and very serious injuries of the neck and back. The law firm of Dominick J. Robustelli & Associates, PLLC represents people with injuries from fractured fingers to wrongful death claims. No case is too small or too large to handle.
In 1999, Mr. Robustelli handled a medical malpractice suite for a paraplegic man in his 40’s. He was having a nerve root block and while on the table a resident, after the client yelled and felt tingling all over his body, shot steroids into his back rendering him paralyzed from his chest down. The case eventually settled for $4,000,000.00.
In 2014, after 7 years of litigation, untold depositions, experts for loss of wages, future costs of medical care of a 28 year old in a labor law case who fell from the roof of a new construction site sustained many injuries including traumatic brain injury settled for $3,100,000.00.
Mr. Robustelli has handled automobile and truck cases, defective product cases, scaffold collapse cases, construction accident cases, slip and fall accidents on defective parking lot or sidewalks, snow and ice slip and falls, dog bites/animal attacks, elevator & escalator accidents, bicycle accidents, subway & train accidents and elder neglect and nursing home cases. He has been a practicing attorney for 39 years with vigorous and knowledgeable representation of injured clients.
The firm's staff is friendly and compassionate while being responsive to each client's questions. Contact Mr. Robustelli today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Automobile and Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian and Auto Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Death Cases
- Truck and Bus Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Snow and Ice Accidents
- Defective Premises
- Construction Accidents/Scaffold Accidents
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Brain Damage
- Birth Injuries/Erb's Palsy
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Elder Neglect - Nursing Homes
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Subway and Train Accidents
Call Attorney Dominick Robustelli today at 914-265-4038 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Dominick J. Robustelli
- Missouri Bar, 1976
- New York Bar, 1977
- Florida Bar, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern & Eastern Districts of New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2008
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 1976, cum Laude
- B.A., Fordham University, 1973. cum Laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
Verdicts & Settlements
- 1999 settlement of paraplegic - $4,000,000.00
- 2002 settlement of 26 year old with herniated discs - $200,000.00
- 2014 settlement of brain damage client - $3,100,000.00
White Plains Office
200 Mamaroneck Ave., #500
White Plains, NY 10601
1 Freeland St.
Monroe, NY 10950
119 Krystal Dr.
Somers, NY 10589