Prepared to Fight with the
Experience and Might to Win for You
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident, you need a champion in your corner. At Doane Law Office, LLC, we understand how frustrating it can be for you to work through the pain toward recovery while fighting the insurance companies for the compensation you need to cover your short- and long-term expenses. We are here to take the burden of fighting the insurance providers off your shoulders to allow you to focus on your physical well-being.
Attorney Ken Doane worked for the insurance companies for 15 years before opening the firm. His experience in the insurance defense industry provides deep insight into how the insurance companies process claims. He is a skilled negotiator and trial-proven lawyer who does not give in. When the insurance company turns down a claim, he will continue to fight to protect the best interests of our clients. Ken personally handles every aspect of his clients' cases from pre-suit settlement negotiations through jury trial and appeal, if necessary. Perseverance in seeking justice for accident victims is a hallmark of our law firm.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car and Motorcycle Accidents
- Serious Injuries and Death
- Wrongful Death
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Work-related Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
You will never pay a fee unless we settle or win your injury claim.
Call Attorney Kenneth Doane today at 812-270-6990 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients throughout southern Indiana and the Metro Louisville area.
Attorney Kenneth G. Doane Jr.
- Indiana, 1998
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, J.D. - 1996
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Woolsack Honor Society
- Honors: Appellate Moot Court Board
- Honors: Trial Moot Court Board
Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York, B.S. - 1991
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Psychology
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Mediation, Indiana, 2011
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Floyd County Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 - Present
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member, 2010 - Present
- Sherman Minton American Inn of Court, Member
- Leadership Southern Indiana, Member
Verdicts & Settlements
Although most injury claims are settled before or at mediation without the need for a jury trial, Ken has tried cases in state and federal courts.
In 2015, he tried a case where a homeowner’s unrestrained dog caused a cable TV installer to trip and fall down a flight of stairs injuring his back, neck, and knee, and the jury returned a verdict for the homeowner’s policy limits.
300 Missouri Ave.
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
312 S. 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202