Providing Exceptional Employment Law Representation
Attorney Steven B. Potter has been practicing law since 1981. His practice includes labor, employment, business, litigation, and contract issues.
He possesses substantial first chair jury trial experience. He regularly counsels clients on many issues and practices before state and federal courts and a variety of state and federal administrative agencies. His knowledge and experience have been instrumental in obtaining favorable results for the firm’s clients.
Contact Attorney Steven B. Potter today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Labor and Employment
- Pension and Benefits
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour
The attorneys of Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, serve a broad-based clientele that includes small and medium businesses, national corporations doing business in the State of Ohio, individuals, and families. They have significant experience in business, real estate, litigation, employment, estate planning law with significant law firm experience. They are members of the American Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. They also serve as volunteers to many community and charitable organizations.
Call 440-252-1112 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven B. Potter
Admitted To The Bar:
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D. 1981
- Cornell University, A.B. 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, Oakwood Country Club (2006-2010)
- Board of Directors, Cleveland Chapter of the American Technion Society (2004-2008)
- One of Cleveland’s Top Rated Lawyer for 2012-Labor and Employment-Litigation
- Selected as 2012 Ohio Super Lawyer as published in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine.
- AV Rated