Don't Settle for Less than You Deserve. We Can Answer Your Questions
Experiencing an accidental injury or losing a loved one unexpectedly because of someone's negligent actions can be devastating. The experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys of DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C. are dedicated to holding those causing injuries and their insurers accountable for the lost income, medical bills, physical pain and suffering, and emotional trauma suffered by the people they injured.
The firm's legal team has the extensive experience that has led to many courtroom victories and favorable settlements. Insurance companies have no motive to pay out what you deserve for your claim. Their primary goal is to pay you as little as possible. Don't settle for less.
Contact the law firm of DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any personal injury or wrongful death claim. Some examples follow:
- Motor vehicle accidents — caused by negligence of motorists in cars, trucks and on motorcycles; distracted and drunk driving; uninsured or underinsured drivers : unsafe road conditions
- Premises liability — such as a dog bite, slip and fall, lack of proper security, unsafe premises
- Social Security Disability / SSDI — representation at all stages from initial application through the appeals process
- Workers' compensation — representation at all stages of the workers' comp process, including preparation and filing of an initial application, appeal of a denied application, defense against attempts to reduce benefits and negotiation of lump-sum settlements
- Product Liability — for serious or catastrophic injuries due to negligence, unsafe property, defective or malfunctioning product
These kinds of life-changing injuries may require years or a lifetime of expensive therapy, long-term care and sophisticated medical equipment. When you or a family member faces these emotional challenges, and financial challenges due to lost wages and medical bills, contact us.
Our lawyers thoroughly investigate and prepare each case, bringing in experts from various fields if necessary, to attain the best possible results for our clients. While we are able to settle the vast majority of our cases due to our reputation for quality representation and hard work, we are equally prepared to be your strong voice in the courtroom.
Call Attorney Phil Cosentino today at 717-450-7850 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Philip S. Cosentino
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1980
The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. cum laude - 1979
- Honors: Woolsack Honor Society
La Salle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude - 1976
- Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Franklin County Bar Association, President, 2002 - 2003
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Total worker's compensation settlement for injured worker who suffered orthopedic injuries and additional GI injuries due to prescription medications.
Policy limits recovered for head injury sustained by the user of unsafe rental equipment.
Settlement for head injury of injured worker caused by negligent operation of equipment by a non-employer contractor on the job site.
Settlement for bilateral wrist injuries caused by the negligent operation of a tractor trailer.
Settlement for statutory cap of $500,000.00 for wrongful death of a worker who was killed when struck by a government owned vehicle as well as policy limit for underinsured motorist coverage.
Workers' compensation settlement for a nurse who sustained a low back injury requiring multiple surgeries.
Settlement for knee injury sustained in a motor vehicle collision with contested liability.
330 Lincoln Way East