Call a Trusted Attorney with the Experience to Help
DeMersseman Jensen Tellinghuisen & Huffman, LLP serves clients throughout western South Dakota. We specialize in business and commercial law and government relations at all levels. Our lawyers work as a team to advance our clients' interests by using our resources to provide more than conventional legal services. We pride ourselves on prompt, quality service at reasonable rates, and we work hard to avoid unnecessary expenses for our clients.
Several of our attorneys worked in other fields before entering private practice, and they add that perspective to every case. We seek to determine our clients' objectives and then devise legal, political, and business strategies to achieve those objectives as effectively and economically as possible. Our attorneys' extensive contacts with state and local governments have been valuable resources for our clients.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call Attorney Roger Tellinghuisen today at 605-342-2814 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Roger Tellinghuisen
- South Dakota State Bar, 1978
- United States District Court, South Dakota, 1978
- United States Supreme Court, 1984
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1989
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota, J.D., 1978
- Black Hills State College, Spearfish, South Dakota, B.S., 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers, Past President
- Black Hills State University Foundation
- Spearfish Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Served as Deputy State's Attorney Prosecuting Crimes for Lawrence County
- Name Super Lawyer
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Elected Attorney General of South Dakota Oversaw the Division of Criminal Investigation and State Radio