Deferred Action For Dreamers
Call Today To Find Out How
Dana T. Davidson, Principal of Davidson Law Group, is an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated* attorney with 25 years of experience. With offices in New York City and Glen Cove, Long Island, the firm focuses exclusively on all aspects of immigration and nationality law, including employment based immigration, family based immigration and matters involving consular practice worldwide. Davidson Law Group represents a variety of clientele, including multinational corporations, banks, educational institutions, film production companies, internet companies, software engineering firms, restaurants, religious organizations and other non-profit entities, as well as all other types of businesses, large and small. Davidson Law Group also represents individuals in employment-based matters, family based matters and deportation matters.
Ms. Davidson has been practicing law since 1990, providing legal services to businesses and individuals on a national and international basis. Ms. Davidson began her legal career as in-house corporate counsel at several large multinational corporations, practicing in the areas of general corporate law, large scale commercial banking, asset-based lending, commercial and residential real estate transactions, employment law, employment-based immigration law, and overseeing litigation matters.
Ms. Davidson is active in the American Immigration Lawyers Association, including the Rome, Global Migration, and LGBT chapters. She is a member of the New York Bar Association and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. She volunteers for the Safe Passage Project, which provides pro bono services to children facing deportation. She is the founder of Educating the Educators, a project dedicated to educating the administrators of high schools and colleges on the profound impact that being undocumented has on families, school districts, and the surrounding communities at large. Ms. Davidson has appeared as a guest on the radio program “Labor Lines” twice: first, to discuss comprehensive immigration reform; second, to discuss Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) cases. She sat on the Board of Trustees of the New York College of Holistic Health and on the Board of Directors of the Momentum Project, a non-profit charitable organization that provides nutritional and healthcare assistance to those living with AIDS. Ms. Davidson graduated from Yeshiva University, where she served as a member and as a judge on the Moot Court Board.
Contact Davidson Law Group, P.C. today for legal assistance in any of the following immigration practice areas:
- B-1, B-2
- E-1, E-2, E-3, F-1,
- H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, I, J,
- L-1, M, O-1, P-1, R-1, and
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5 immigrant visa matters
- Family Visas, including K-1 and K-3 visas
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Cases
- Humanitarian Parole
- U-Visas for victims of crimes
- T-Visas for victims of human trafficking
- Deportation / Removal Proceedings
Call Davidson Law Group today at 516-231-8861 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Dana T. Davidson
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. 1988)
- Honors: Moot Court Board, Member and Judge
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (B.A. 1982)
Media Appearances and Speaking Engagements:
- Appeared on the radio program “Labor Lines” on 98.5 FM (6/25/2013 and 7/2/2014)
- Keynote Speaker at the first annual Latino Summit at Dowling College (5/11/2013)
- Speaker at Freeport High School Senior Career Day (2013)
- Speaker at the International Taxation Conference (1/12/2010)
Professional and Civic Activities:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Safe Passage Project (2013 – Present)
- Project Educating the Educators (2013 – Present)
- Vice President – Legal at Congregation Tifereth Israel (2008-2012)
- Board of Trustees of the New York College of Holistic Health (1995-2000)
- Board of Directors of the Momentum Project, a charitable organization that provides nutritional and healthcare assistance to those living with AIDS (1991-1994)
Admitted To The Bar:
Attorney Vanessa N. Caicedo
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- New York
- New York Law School, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2009
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Safe Passage Project (2012-Present)
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York (2013-2014)
- Immigration Equality (2013)
- The Door (2012-2013)
- American Friends Service Committee (2012-2013)
"I can't recommend Dana Davidson highly enough. Working with Dana and her team at Davidson Law Group has made the sometimes arduous task of applying for a Greencard an absolute pleasure. Dana guided me through the entire process with both warmth and humanity, unlike some impersonal law firms. Her attention to detail and thoroughness with each submission, afforded me great peace of mind. I would (and have) recommended Dana to any friend looking for a straight talking, highly capable professional who doesn't rest until the job is done."
- Kathryn Eisman (TV Reporter/ Bestselling Author), June 2011
"You had a big hand in the house and the quality of life improvement. I never would have considered the move without the assurance that I had permanent status in this country. You made a best efforts promise to get a green card and delivered. The bottom line is that a lot of our professional work is often dominated by drudgery and challenges. I just wanted to let you know that your work made a meaningful difference."
- Michael Letros, CFA-Director, Putnam Lovell NBF Securities, 2008
"Thank you for the referral to Dana Davidson; she always delivers flawless, successful legal advice and services that made this possible. You could not have made a better suggestion."
- Jorge and Maria Bilstein, 2009
"I'm so glad to have you on my side when I was at the most desperate situation. Please accept my most sincere gratitude towards your excellent ability to assist my 'escape' from El Centro. My brother also wanted to tell you that your contacts with him has helped him to relax and understand how to proceed to get me help! He thinks highly of you as a professional and a person. So I know that you have assisted me in multiple areas. Therefore, I must let you know that when we meet, please allow me to buy you a cup of tea, or a package of dimsum or an exquisite 9-course Chinese dinner! Your great work will always be remembered by Maxwell Ho!"
- Ho Chun Wing, July 24, 2009