Contact an Attorney with the Experience to Succeed in Your Case
Making the decision to divorce is not easy for most couples. You may worry about preserving your parental rights, financial security and dignity. Anxiety and emotions might be clouding your thinking.
A conversation with an experienced family law and divorce attorney may help you unravel the details and provide you with the information you need so you can move forward with confidence. Whether contested or not, divorce is tough. So is lawyer David W. Smith II. He has spent countless hours in courtrooms across Oklahoma fighting on behalf of his clients.
Contact David W. Smith II PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Military divorce and custody issues
- Child custody and parenting time
- Child support
- Alimony, also known as spousal support
- Fathers' rights in divorce or parental separation
- Estate planning for families, including same-sex families
Attorney Mr. Smith provides attentive representation, offering answers and information that you need to make educated decisions that are best for your future and your family. If it is in your best interest to be aggressive, he has the experience in litigation and negotiation to fight on your behalf.
Call Attorney David W. Smith today at 405-702-7711 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney David W. Smith II
- Oklahoma, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2008
Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2008
University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Diversity Business Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section, Member, 2008 - Present