Call an Experienced Estate Planning Lawyer
Attorney David Bruegel has 37 years of serving clients, the first 25 years in a 350-lawyer firm which included business litigation; municipal finance; environmental law; and telecommunication regulatory matters. David has always seen his practice as service to individuals, and in the last 10 years has moved from company representation, primarily to representation of individuals and families. He has been able to use negotiation and communication skills, learned in the representation of Fortune 500 companies to the aid of persons with sensitive health and internal family disputes in a manner which consistently has produced reconciliation and clarification of complex legal and interpersonal issues.
David has continued his practice of responding to client’s questions the same day, if not the same hour. He also responds to text messages, emails and cell phone calls, after hours, evenings, weekends and holidays, to assist his clients in addressing a matter that was disturbing them through these prompt responses that did not have to wait until the weekend was over or the next business day.
In addition, David has set an hourly rate well below normal hourly rates of other lawyers, and further, discounts a final bill to reflect what he regards and hopes is both a fair and reasonable charge for the work performed and its outcome. Further, he makes it clear to clients that he wants to hear if any person does not regard the charge as fair, reasonable and appropriate.
The combination of the legal experience, personal commitment to sympathetically understanding underlying personal concerns and appropriate billing, combine to produce virtually uniformly very satisfied and appreciative clients and ones inclined to refer friends and family to him for legal assistance.
David’s peers have provided him, through Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating for professionalism available to lawyers in the United States. He has also achieved top rankings by other entities that evaluate lawyer skills and legal abilities, based upon client comments.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning
- Probate Litigation
- Probate of Estates
- Trust Administration
- Elder Law
Call Attorney David Bruegel today at 517-244-0100 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David R. Bruegel
- Certified in Estate Planning by the Michigan State Bar Association
Admitted To The Bar:
University of Notre Dame, Juris Doctor, 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Sponsor Dansville Elementary 2014–present
- Premium Member Google Business 2014–present
- Member Greater Lansing Estate Planning Council 2014–present
- Annual Golf Outing Sponsor Holt Lion's Club 2014–present
- Member Ingham County Bar Association 2014–present
- Probate & Trust Section Ingham County Bar Association 2014–present
- 4-H Auction Ingham County Fair 2014–present
- Over 600 Contacts Linked In 2014–present
- Business Member Mason Chamber of Commerce 2014–present
- Counsel and Advisor to Families Parents of Children with Mental Illnesses 2014–present
- Rotary of Mason 2014–present
- Law Sponsor St Casimir Lansing 2014–present
- Law Sponsor St Cornelius-Cyprian Stockbridge 2014–present
- Membership Committee Catholic Lawyers Guild 2013–present
- Member Gaelic League of Detroit 2012–present
- Foreign Language Speaker German Speakers, Ann Arbor 2012–present
- Premium Partner Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Ann Arbor 2001–present
- Painter Birmingham Art Association 1980–present
- Committees State Bar Association of Michigan 1978–2014
- Vice Chairman, Environmental Committee American Bar Association 1997–1999
- Board Member Cranbrook Writers Guild 1990–1999
- Chairman Michigan Chapter, Air and Waste Management Association 1996–1998
- Representative Assembly State Bar Association of Michigan 1984–1988
- Grievance Committee State Bar Association of Michigan 1980–1988
- Childrens' Advocate Ele's Place
- Some French and Italian