Call Today and Verify Your Real Estate Agreement is Defensible.
Real Estate transactions and disputes often require a lawyer to get involved. Consult with the Lake Oswego law firm of David L. Shawcross LLC. Mr. Shawcross delivers ethical legal counsel to his clients throughout the the region.
Mr. Shawcross represents groups and individuals in both commercial and real estate matters.
Contact Mr. Shawcross today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Real Estate Review and Pepare
- purchase and sale agreements
- deeds and security documents
- negotiated and settled various real estate disputeslike title, easements
Call 503-913-1485 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David L. Shawcross
Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College Portland, OR
- Class Rank: 50/161; Scholar List, Spring 2003 and Fall 2003; Emphasis in Business Law J.D., 2004
Washington State University Pullman, WA
- President’s Honor Roll, Spring 1999 B.A., Business Administration, 2000
- Elected Student Senator WSU Vancouver, 1999-2000; Programming Committee Chair.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon State Bar 2004/Washington State Bar 2014
Chaired the Oregon State Bar/Oregon State Certified Public Accountants Joint Committee, 2009