Retain an Attorney Who Delivers
Quality and Successful Legal Representation
For over 35 years, Attorney David K. Robinson has successfully represented thousands of individuals who have been denied Social Security Disability benefits. Those individuals have come from all walks of life, and have worked hard throughout their careers. Mr. Robinson and his staff, including paralegal Angela Harris, take very seriously their responsibility to obtain the benefits their clients have become entitled to as a result of a medical condition or conditions which leave them unable to work full time.
Each client’s case is handled individually and personally by Mr. Robinson and Ms. Harris. Clients can rest assured that all available evidence to establish disability is obtained and that they are fully prepared to appeal any denial by the Social Security Administration and to represent them at hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. Mr. Robinson’s clients are educated on the Social Security medical and vocational requirements to enable clients, through their medical providers, to obtain the proper testing needed to establish disability.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Mr. Robinson is also able to advise and represent clients on other benefits or entitlements they may have such as Workers Compensation, denial of Short and Long Term Disability benefits, and Personal Injury accidents which have caused their inability to work.
Call Attorney David Robinson today at 812-720-4407 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients in Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky and South Eastern Illinois.
Attorney David K. Robinson
- All Indiana State and Federal Courts
- Federal Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Federal Court, Eastern District Illinois, Danville
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, J.D., 1977
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, Indiana, B.S., 1974
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Thompson Reuters Supers Lawyers in pPersonal Injury Litigation, 2014-2015