When You're Hurt, Call Curt
When you choose an accident, injury, or disability lawyer in western Kentucky or southwestern Indiana, you need caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable attorneys to obtain the results you deserve. Our firm has two core principles that sets apart from other firms:
First, we truly care about our clients. Many of our clients have become friends over the years because we treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves if we were injured or disabled. Most of our new clients are referred by other people we have helped, not just because we won their case, but because they were always treated with dignity, respect, and professionalism by everyone in the firm from the minute they walk in our door until the close of the case.
Second, we take a long-term view when representing injured and disabled people instead of just settling quickly to make money. Most significant injuries and disabilities affect our clients for the rest of their lives; we strive to protect their rights and provide for financial security far into the future by anticipating future problems and accounting for them in our negotiations.
Contact Curt Hamilton Injury Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal injury from automobile accident
- Semi tractor trailer collisions
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Social Security Disability claims
Call Attorney Curt Hamilton today at 270-844-8205 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Curt Hamilton
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law
- B.A., Duke University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Henderson & Evansville Bar Associations
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Kentucky Justice Association (formerly Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100