Call for the Representation You Need and the Consideration You Deserve
Serving Clients Facing both Uncontested and High-Asset Divorces
Have you or your spouse made the difficult decision to end your marriage? Are you involved in a dispute over child custody and visitation? No matter what family law challenge you face, your next important decision is to select a lawyer. The right lawyer plays many roles, including confidant, counselor, investigator and advocate. The right lawyer will fight for you, protecting your family and your interests every step of the way. Attorney Curt Arnel is an accomplished lawyer and a certified public accountant.
We offer you more than three decades of experience handling family law matters, an attorney who is also a certified public accountant and a commitment to helping you through the emotional stress of divorce and family law problems.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce Mediation
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Complex Property Division
- High-Asset Divorce
- Spousal Support
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Custody
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support
- Child Support Enforcement
- Child Support Modification
- Child Support Termination
- Domestic Partnerships
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparent's Rights
Serving Manhattan and New York City Metropolitan area, including Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. We assist residents in all cities and towns in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Rockland County, Putman County and Westchester County.
Call Attorney Curt Arnel today at 347-966-7378 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Curt Arnel
- New York, 1982
- New Jersey, 1982
- California, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, J.D. cum laude - 1981
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.S. cum laude - 1977, Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair, 1987 - 1988
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member, 1988 - Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member