Contact an Attorney Who Cares About You & Your Case
Family matters are some of the most difficult and stressful legal matters for you or anyone to face. The outcome of a family law case can dramatically affect your relationships, lifestyle, and financial situation for years to come.
As an experienced and dedicated Kansas City Family Lawyer, I understand the impact that legal problems can have on you and your entire family. In 2010, Attorney Gerald Lee Cross, Jr. was a member of a legal team that was named a Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Public Justice Foundation. In light of that recognition, my firm is committed to providing the highest quality of legal service, educating our clients regarding the risks and options in their specific case, and developing strategies and objectives to achieve their desired results.
Contact my firm today if you or a loved one needs legal assistance with any of the following:
In matters of domestic litigation, we strive to help our clients through the process with the least amount of legal cost and stress as possible. In cases where divorce settlement is the only appropriate option, our staff proceeds with a balance of patience, compassion, and skill.
We are involved in every matter of your case, and we will provide effective and knowledgeable legal guidance every step of the way.
I understand that picking the right lawyer to handle your family law case is a very personal and difficult choice to make. My firm handles a broad range of cases, and we will always work with you to ensure that every decision made is in your best interest.
We offer payment plans, low retainer fees, after-hour and weekend appointments, and personalized service to accommodate any problem on any budget.
My firm serves clients throughout the Kansas City areas on both the Kansas and Missouri side, and throughout the country.
Call me, Lee Cross today at 816-287-2214, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule a free consultation.
Attorney Gerald Lee Cross, Jr.
- Missouri, 2007
- Kansas, 2008
Colleges Attended, Degree & Year Graduated
- University of Kansas, B.A. - 2002
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D. - 2007
Professional Memberships & Achievements
- Member of a legal team named a 2010 Finalist for Trial Lawyer of Year by the Public Justice Foundation
- 2008 Panelist for CLE for Crime Victim’s Bar Association Seminar
- Sponsor of Vermont School of Law’s Environmental Law Clinic’s Project regarding Property Tax Appeals for Homes Near Factory Farm
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice (New Lawyer’s Division Board of Governors and Article published in 2009 regarding the enforcement of Environmental Crimes)
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Other Community Activities
Member, Asbury United Methodist Church
- Leadership Team
- Staff Parish Relations Committee
- Church and Society Committees
Foreign Language Spoken
- Some German and very little Spanish