Do You Need Help?
Answers about Your Injury Case?
We Offer Solutions!
First, if you have an injury case, likely there are dozens of questions, fact is I find our clients unfortunately have to "learn as they go" in an injury case. So to help them out I have written some of the best publications available for consumers to have a starting point to learn about the system. If you need to talk to my office about your situation, please make sure to ask about my absolutely free no obligation Special Reports and Books written for you. It may help answer some of the questions that sometimes, you don't even think about asking! These are yours to keep even if you decide you do not want us to help you!
Call us today for help on your case.
Some of the common questions people have after an accident:
Who will pay and how?
What are the mistakes I can make?
Should I use my health insurance?
If I have vehicle damage, who and when will my damage be paid?
Why is it important to go to the Doctors or hospital within 14 days after a motor vehicle accident?
Do I really have more than one case from one accident?
Why hiring multiple lawyers for the same accident can cost you money?
What is my case worth?
If I'm not hurt, can I handle my case myself?
Answers to questions like these and more when you call!
We can help you with the following cases. If you don't see your case type call to see if we can help.
- Vehicle Accidents
- Childhood Injuries
- Construction Injuries
- Workplace Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Falls
- Tourist Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
I have practiced law for over 25 years and have assembled an expert legal team to help our diverse clients in injury cases. My team is ready to help you and your situation. Please call us today.
Call us now 407-910-1300 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information visit our website at www.coyelaw.com.
Attorney Wade Coye
- Florida Bar, 1989
- Michigan Bar, 2015
- District of Columbia Bar, 2008
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Juris Doctor
- The State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor of Arts
- State University of New York at Morrisville, Associate of Arts
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- AV rated, Martindale Hubble, 2014
- Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocates
- Florida State Bar Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- American Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Florida Bar Associatioin
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies - Word Association Press 2015
- Special Report: After You have Been in An Accident, 2015
- Special Report; Workers' Compensation Process in Florida, 2015
- Wade Coye's Blog, 2015
- Coye Law Firm blog, 2012
- Disability lawyers discuss the needs of disability clients, Coye Law Disability Center blog, 2012
- Televised Public Service Announcement, Memorial Day Public Service Announcement Remembers Veterans, 2011
13th Annual Memorial Day Service, Memorial Day Remarks, 2011
Wade Coye has practiced law for over 25 years. He founded Coye Law Firm to fight for consumers and provide solutions to his clients problems. The lawyers he has working on cases started at the firm as undergraduates in college and continued on through law school. They were recruited and trained with the goal of solving the complex legal problems his clients face and to be well versed in the different types of problems that people have after having an accident or some other tragedy in life.
The firm handles personal injury, workers compensation, disability, probate and family law matters. The firm works hard to understand and fight for clients when there are multiple legal matters arising from one event. For instance, if someone is in a motor vehicle accident and they are considered "on the job", the firm identifies that there could be not only a workers compensation matter, a personal injury matter, possibly a disability claim, health insurance matter etc. The lawyers and staff work to understand all aspects of the cases they work on providing a total solution to clients legal cases. The lawyers and staff work on teams to better facilitate the handling the the varied aspects of each case. The firm has handled cases throughout the state of Florida, Ohio, New York, Michigan and the District of Columbia.
The firm has recovered millions on behalf of their clients and obtained outstanding results in a variety of cases. If you were to visit the office, the first thing you would hear is, "How can we help?". Their goal is to be helpful with a client's legal matters.
The legal team offers a compassionate client-based service with aggressive representation. They are comprised of many professionals with a wide variety of experiences to help thoroughly resolve your legal concern. The veteran experience you can expect from the firm insures that utmost care will be given in the handling of your case and maximum compensation will always be sought, regardless of your case’s circumstances.
The team at Coye Law Firm consider it an honor to have the opportunity to see if they can be of help. Call 407-910-1300 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
730 Vassar St.
Orlando, FL 32804
767 N Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, FL 32940
3 S John Young Pkwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
310 Almond St.
Clermont, FL 34711
2202 N. Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607