Injured? Get the Money You Deserve!
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence you have the right to adequate compensation. You may be experiencing lost wages, medical bills, or a long recovery that has resulted from your injuries.
Whether you have been injured in an accident at a place of business, auto accident, or because of negligent medical care, I am ready and willing to work hard to fight for your right to adequate compensation. Most people carry insurance in order to protect themselves against negligent accidents and injuries to others. You will have to collect compensation for your injuries through the insurance company that is representing the negligent parties or parties.
Insurance companies are representing their client, and they are protecting their own assets when it is time for a claim to be paid out. It is in your best interest to have a lawyer standing behind you to ensure adequate compensation for you lost wages, medical bills, and future medical payments.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- On the Job Injury
- Auto Accidents
Call Corcoran Law today at 701-566-9660 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney T.J. Corcoran
- State of North Dakota Bar
- State of Ohio Bar
- Federal Bar, Southern District of Ohio
- State of Florida Bar
- University of Cincinnati College, J.D.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Finance and Real Estate, a MEd (Master of Education), and an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from The Ohio State University's
Fisher College of Business with a triple emphasis in Real Estate, Hospital and Health Services Administration and Operations and Logistics Management.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, North Dakota Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Mediation Association
- Basic Mediation & Uniform Mediation Act Training
- Domestic Abuse Issues, Training for Mediators
- Specialized Family/Divorce Mediation Training
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Member, Ohio School Board Association
- Clermont County, Ohio Township Association, elected Executive 2007-2009
- Clermont County, Ohio Central Committee, 2006-2010
- Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Regional Council of Governments (OKI) Board Member 2009
- Goshen Community Improvement Corporation (GCIC), Board Member 2007-2011
- Goshen Community Development Corporation (GCDC), Board Member 2011-Present
- Beta Gamma Sigma, National Business Honorary, Lifetime Member