Exceptional Experience. Exceptional Results.
Attorney Kathleen L. Cole practices exclusively in the areas of family law and criminal defense law with a focus on divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, parenting time and adoption. She has developed a reputation as knowledgeable in the areas of divorce and family law, vigorously representing the needs of her clients.
Her philosophy in family law cases is to vigorously represent her clients while working towards an amicable resolution to each case. She recognizes that it is emotionally draining and stressful to go through a divorce or custody issue, so she aims to work together with the opposing attorney to resolve the case efficiently and with the least amount of animosity as possible.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Parenting Time
A family law cases is to vigorously represent my clients while working towards an amicable resolution to each case. I recognize that it is emotionally draining and stressful to go through a divorce or custody issue, therefore I aim to work together with the opposing attorney to resolve the case efficiently and with the least amount of animosity as possible.
Call the Cole Family Law today at 734-466-9760 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Kathleen L. Cole
- Michigan, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Detroit College of Law/Michigan State University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Wayne County Family Law Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association Family Law Section
- Livonia Bar Association
- Amercian Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the State Bar of Michigan Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Former Assistant City Attorney, City of Westland
- Certified Domestic Relations Mediator
- President of the Livonia Bar Association
- Elected to the Fellows of the American Bar Foundation