Know the Possibilities for Resolving Financial Problems, Call Us Today.
Coggins Law brings together experience and the high energy and legal knowledge of lawyers known for high academic standards. With a focus on business, probate, estate planning tax and bankruptcy, the law firm understands the complexities of business and finance.
At our law firm, you will find a friendly, professional atmosphere and a strong understanding of bankruptcy and foreclosure laws.
We know how important it is for you to have a law firm that will listen, answer your questions and offer legal advice and debt help that fits your needs. You can be sure that the options we offer will fit your circumstances and needs. Many successful people have had to face bankruptcy in the past. If you are facing bankruptcy, we will work with you to make this a first step to a fresh start toward success.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12 Farmers Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Business Taxes
- Charitable Deductions
- Corporate Taxes
- Employment Taxes
- Estate and Inheritance Tax
- Federal Income Taxation
- Independent Contractor Tax
- International Taxation
- Offers in Compromise
- Payroll Taxes
- Property Tax
- Social Security Tax
- State Income Taxes
- Tax Law
- Tax Liens
- Tax Planning
Call Coggins Law P.C. today at 916-633-2170 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Brian L. Coggins
- U.S. District Court Eastern District California
- U.S. Tax Court
- University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Juris Doctor (2005) – Tax Concentration Certificate
- California State University, Sacramento
- B.S.B.A. (2002) Major: Accounting