Call for Help with Your Probate or Drafting Your Estate Plan
Putting your affairs in order to ensure your family is protected is a very important step. Whether you have basic assets or substantial wealth, you definitely need a will and a few other critical documents in place. You may also benefit from more advanced estate planning.
I enjoy helping people in all stages of life develop estate plans ideal for their needs. Together, we will talk through options and efficiently set up a will, a trust if appropriate, and powers of attorney that designate the people you want to make decisions if you pass away or become incapacitated.
An estate plan can shorten the probate process and if there is no will in place probate will distribute the decedents assets and property. In that case the court may make decisions that may not be according to your wishes. I can handle the legal complications of your probate and estate administration needs.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Advanced Directives
- Powers of Attorney
Call 601-202-1253 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Cody W. Gibson
- Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 2012
Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2011
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Electronic Media Communication Journalism
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Mississippi Association for Justice, Member, 2012 - Present
- Mississippi Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Super Lawyer Rising Stars