Call For Help Getting The Compensation You Need When
You Have Been Injured At Work!
Suffering an injury on the job can be a disturbing experience. There are often worries about keeping the bills paid and getting appropriate medical care, not to mention the pain and discomfort of the injury itself. The injured worker is often forced to deal with the insurance company’s bureaucratic red tape which chooses the reviewing doctors and controls the benefit amounts awarded, if any.
Since 1984, my firm has built a strong reputation as advocates for Maine’s injured workers, fighting for and obtaining just compensation for our clients. As a respected Workers' Compensation attorney, I am dedicated to defending the rights of injured and disabled workers, and I work very hard to maximize recovery in every case. Every step of the way, I will work with you to identify your goals and to consider all options, including trial or case settlement. Over the years, my firm has enjoyed extraordinary success through hard work and dedication, and we give each case careful personal attention to make sure that all available Workers’ Compensation, Social Security and other benefits are recovered. We will defend your rights!
As an experienced Maine Workers' Compensation Attorney, I have helped thousands of Maine clients protect their rights. Call my office immediately if you need legal assistance with:
Protecting the Rights of Working People:
Maine Workers' Compensation laws provide protection for people who become injured while working in the line and scope of their employment. Occupational diseases and gradual injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome are also covered. Work injury laws cover every type of employee in every type of job -- including factory workers, office workers, supervisors, clean-up crew workers, computer technicians, heavy equipment operators and others. As a skilled Workers' Compensation attorney, I understand what it is like to suffer from a work injury, and I have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the process while protecting your legal rights.
I take special measures to ensure that clients receive the medical care and attention that they need, including surgery when necessary, as well as the weekly wage replacement compensation to which they are entitled. Our staff of Workers’ Compensation and Disability Specialists has extensive experience in a broad range of injuries and claims, including the following:
- Back and neck injuries, from strains to serious disc-related impairments requiring spinal surgery
- Repetitive Use/Overuse injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis affecting the upper extremities
- Orthopedic injuries which include injuries to bones, joints (including the knees and elbows), nerves and other parts of the musculoskeletal system
- Mental Stress / Psychological injuries stemming from emotionally stressful circumstances and events happening on the job
- Environmental Exposure injuries from work-related exposure to molds, bacteria, chemical compounds and volatile organic compounds
I will fight any form of employment-related discrimination and will take strong action against any attempt at retaliatory discharge from employment. Your rights as an employee under Maine law will be fully protected!
If you or someone you know needs the assistance of aWorkers' Compensation attorney, call Mark Cloutier today at 207-420-8751, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule your free consultation.
Attorney Mark A. Cloutier
- University of Maine at Portland-Gorham (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1978)
- University of Maine School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1981)
- State of Maine
- U.S. District Court (District of Maine)
- Maine State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association