Call Today when Facing a Divorce,
Estate Planning or Family Law Matter
Attorney Karen Miller believes that family disputes are best solved by family members working together to reach equitable agreements through a process known as Collaborative Law. This is particularly important when children are involved. However, if collaborative law or mediation cannot solve a problem, Ms. Miller is fully equipped to try a case in a court of law.
Her firm, Cipriani and Werner, P.C., is a multi-disciplinary environment, and the internal resources of the firm are available to clients who need broader representation or when a family dispute involves a business enterprise or significant assets.
Contact Ms. Miller today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Equitable Distribution of Property
- Asset Protection
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparents' Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Protection from Abuse
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Advanced Directives
- Powers of Attorney
Call Attorney Karen Miller today at 717-975-9600 to arrange your initial consultation.
The Cipriani & Werner serves clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia and Delaware.
Attorney Karen Miller
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Florida State University College of Law, 2005, J.D.
Dickinson College, Geology and Environmental Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Collaborative Law Section
- Civil Litigation Section
- Commission on Women in the Profession (WIP)
Dauphin County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Women in the profession Section (WIP)
- International Academy of Collaborative of Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania (CPCP), Training Committee