Start Living Your Life Without the Daily Stress of Debt
Our bankruptcy law firm in Houston may have the best solution for you. If you are facing overwhelming amounts of debt, astronomical interest rates, and unaffordable payments. There is no shame in turning to the legal system for assistance when you have run out of options. Call now for help through the decision-making process and for development of a plan that will resolve your debt issues once and for all.
We are here to provide you with legal advice, guidance, and a helping hand to fight your way back from financial disaster. All too often, unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies, major home repairs, and job loss can lead to a complete breakdown in a financial situation. When you find yourself in this situation, your bankruptcy firm can help.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Debt Relief
Call Christopher Todd Morrison, P.C. today at 713-539-3475 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Todd Morrison
- Oklahoma City University
- Juris Doctor, 1999
- Lamar University
- Bachelor of Science, 1994
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Lamar University
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Lamar University
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Lamar University
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Oklahoma City University