Successful & Aggressive Defense For Over 20 Years In Wisconsin
If you face a criminal charge in Wisconsin, whether it is a misdemeanor such as a first-time drunk driving offense, or a felony such as sexual assault or drug trafficking, it is critical to enlist the services of an experienced criminal defense attorney. Conviction of a crime can negatively affect employment opportunities, educational opportunities and your personal life.
The Law Office of Christopher T. Van Wagner S.C., in Madison, is entirely focused on providing assertive criminal defense in central and western Wisconsin. He has more than 20 years of experience defending individuals in a wide range of criminal cases.
He has been named Madison's Best Criminal Defense Lawyer six times and awarded the Martin Hanson Advocate's Prize by the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers three times.
Contact Attorney Christopher T. Van Wagner today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Vehicular Crimes
- Drunk Driving - OWI
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
Call Attorney Christopher Van Wagner today at 608-352-8225 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Christopher T. Van Wagner
- Wisconsin, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1987
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D. - 1981
- St. Lawrence
- B.A. - 1978
- Major: English and Literature
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Dane County Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1995 - 2015
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1995 - 2015
- Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association ("DCCDLA"), President (Since 2015), 1995 - Present