Contact a Texas Attorney Who Offers One-on-One Representation
Christina L. Woods, Attorney at Law is a diversified law practice to better suit the needs of her clients through all potential phases of their lives. Christina provides legal services related to family, criminal, civil, probate and estate planning matters.
Christina feels strongly about educating her clients by providing an honest and clear appraisal of the situation as presented to her, thereby allowing her client to make informed decisions. This also includes the use of flat fee billing thus granting clients the peace of mind that their attorney is not intentionally racking up legal expenses or causing unnecessary and costly delays.
Contact Christina Woods Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Pre-And Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
Modifications and Enforcements
- Child Support
- Child Possession
- Child Access
- Child Protective Services’ Cases
- Attorney General Cases
- Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship
- Establishing Paternity and Related Matters.
Christina’s diverse background, involving her extensive education, small business ownership and personal life, make her an ideal candidate to address a wide range of legal matters. Christina grew up on the South Plains and received her Bachelors from Lubbock Christian University in Social Work before going on to Texas Tech University where she received her Doctorate of Jurisprudence and her Master in Public Administration. Christina opened her solo practice in Lubbock in March of 2013 and her satellite office in Levelland in December of 2014 and has two full time staff members. Christina has three children and three bonus children, which enables her to understand the complexities and dynamics of family law.
Call Attorney Christina Woods today at 806-712-2080 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Christina L. Woods
- Texas, 2012
- Lubbock Christian University, Bachelor of Social Work, May 2009
- Texas Tech University, Master in Public Administration, May 2012
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Doctorate of Jurisprudence, May 2012
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Legal Aid Society of Lubbock, Board Member, 2015-Present
- Hockley/Cochran County Bar Association, Member and Treasurer, 2014-Present
- Texas Tech School of Law American Inns of Court, 2013-2015
- Lubbock Area Bar Association, Member, 2013-Present
- Lubbock County Young Lawyer Association, Member, 2013- Present
2507 79th Street, Suite B
Lubbock, Texas 79423 (Principle Office)
202 Avenue H
Levelland, Texas 79336