Strategic, Dynamic Representation In Real Estate and HOA Law
Legal matters involving real estate and community associations must be addressed effectively and decisively. These issues can be exceedingly complex and require counsel with substantive legal knowledge and business savvy. In short, the lawyer you select matters a great deal. For years, professionals in these industries have relied on attorney Charles L. Geisendorf.
The law firm of Charles L. Geisendorf, Ltd. concentrates on three areas of law: real estate, community association and business and civil litigation. By doing so, the firm has the level of knowledge required to identify every legal issue and implement appropriate solutions.
Contact Charles L. Geisendorf, Ltd. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Community Association Law
- CC&R Interpretation And Enforcement
- Homeowner Disputes
Call Attorney Charles Geisendorf today at 702-623-7529 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Charles L. Geisendorf
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2014
- Nevada, 1999
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Community Associations Institute
- Nevada Association of Community Managers
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors®, Member Benefits’ Partner