Knowledge and Experience You Can Rely On
Since we opened our doors in Washington, D.C., in 2000, our firm Cecil C. Harrigan, PC., has helped hundreds of individuals, families and employers obtain legal U.S. immigration status for themselves, their relatives and their employees, respectively. With many years of U.S. immigration legal knowledge and experience, attorney Cecil Harrigan pursues creative, successful strategies to help clients overcome the roadblocks that are part of the complex immigrant and non-immigrant visa process in the United States. We understand how the visa and consular process works and what the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials expect before they will approve an application.
Cecil C. Harrigan, PC., has been helping individuals, families and business clients resolve their U.S. immigration needs since 2000. Attorneys Cecil Harrigan bring more than 20 years of immigration legal experience to every case, for every client. We offer a personalized level of client service that simply isn't possible at large immigration law firms. Our attorneys work directly with their clients and are responsive to calls and concerns. The firm has a policy of doing everything possible to return phone calls and e-mail inquiries within one business day.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Family and non-business visas (permanent residence)
- Business immigrant visas
- Nonimmigrant visas (employment and investment)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Our lawyers represent clients in Washington, D.C., and surrounding communities in Virginia and Maryland. Call 202-660-0044 today to arrange your initial consultation. If you choose us to represent you, the initial consultation fee will be credited to your retainer.
Attorney Cecil C. Harrigan II
- District of Columbia, 1984
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1974
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence
- Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. - 1971
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Newcomer Community Center (Formerly Indochinese Community Center), Board Member
- PEOPLink, Board Member
- Latin American Youth Center, Past Board Chair
- American Red Cross, D.C. Chapter, Former Board Member
- Peace Corps., Former Advisory Board Member