Defending Your Rights and Protecting Your Future with
Skilled Legal Representation
Federal and white collar crimes carry substantial penalties. Even the investigation of a such a crime can seriously damage your professional reputation, personal relationships and all aspects of your life. If you have reason to believe you are under investigation, or if you have already been formally charged with a crime of any kind, it is vital to have a knowledgeable defense lawyer on your side as soon as possible.
For over 20 years, people across Sacramento and the surrounding areas have placed their trust in Candice Fields Law. Attorney Candice Fields' experience and legal knowledge provide a significant advantage to her clients. In any criminal matter, her primary goal is to protect and insulate clients from the potential negative consequences associated with a criminal investigation or arrest, as well as any ensuing criminal proceeding. While many cases are resolved prior to trial, if trial is necessary to protect her clients' rights, she will be prepared to present a powerful defense.
Contact Candice Fields Law today if you need legal assistance with any crime.
- Federal Crime
- Mortgage & Real Estate Fraud
- White-Collar Crime
- Criminal Records Expungement
- Environmental Crime
Whatever your case involves, you can rely on the firm's detail-oriented, results-driven approach to help you secure the best possible outcome under the circumstances.
Call Attorney Candice Fields today at 916-414-8050 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients across Central and Northern California. The firm also handles business litigation matters.
Attorney Candice L. Fields
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, J.D. - 1994
- Honors: Competed on the Roger J. Traynor California Moot Competition Team
University of California, Davis, Davis, California, B.A. - 1986
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Rhetoric & Communication
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, Lawyer Representative, 2010 - 2012
- California - Eastern District, Conference Committee, Co-Chair, Member-At-Large , 2008 - 2012
- Federal Bar Association, 2007 President, 2005 - Present
Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, Lawyer Representative - Conference Committee Member,
2011 - 2012
- Third District Court of Appeal Conference Committee, Member , 2012 - Present
- Anthony M. Kennedy American Inn of Court, Master, 2013 - Present
- Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel, Chair, 2012 - 2013
- Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Defense Panel for Eastern District of California, Felony Panel Member
- Third Appellate District Historical Society, Co-Chair, 2013 - Present
Honors and Awards:
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers (Northern California), 2011 - 2014