When you work with us, you can be confident we will
communicate clearly and effectively, whatever your language
At C&R Immigration LLC, our focused experience, combined with our commitment to delivering personal care and attention to our clients, has led to positive outcomes for families, individuals and businesses facing all types of immigration, criminal and personal injury matters. Each of these fields demands the services of an experienced attorney who can develop effective strategies. At our law firm, we are fully prepared to identify and implement solutions to meet our clients' specific needs.
Every one of our clients will work closely and directly with our lawyer, Cynthia M. Ceballos. Her professional and personal history gives her the ability to provide thoughtful, sensible solutions to different types of immigration problems.
As your case progresses, you can be assured of our commitment to you. We will work closely with you at all stages of your case and will be available to address your concerns and answer your questions. All of our firm's clients have our attorney's cellphone number. In addition, we offer an emergency service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can make Saturday appointments if necessary.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Call 504-517-2082 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Cynthia M. Ceballos
- Louisiana, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2002
- Mexico, 1997
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LL.M.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Law Department, Mexico City, Mexico, J.D., 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana, President Emeritus, 2008 - 2009
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, President, 2006 - 2008
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana, Chair, Board of Directors - Publications, 2003 - 2006
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2002 - Present
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member, 2001 - Present