Call for Help with Your Injury Case
At the Martinsburg law office of Burke, Schultz, Harman & Jenkinson, our focus is on helping injured people obtain the care they need and to as much as possible make up for the wrong which has been done to them. There are many different types of injuries, and many different roads to recovery. We help our clients obtain a negotiated settlement, jury verdict, social security benefits, injunctions and other relief that best meet their needs.
By limiting our practice to personal injury and related matters, we have developed the familiarity and expertise with the laws and procedures that enable us to identify the applicable issues, claims and defenses and determine the best approach to getting you the maximum compensation available.
Contact Burke, Schultz, Harman & Jenkinson today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Dram Shop Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security -- Disability
For over 30 years, we have helped injured victims and families across West Virginia get back on their feet. Whether your case involves Social Security disability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, or nursing home abuse, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Call Attorney Michael Burke today at 304-596-0900 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney D. Michael Burke
- West Virginia State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1979)
- B.A., West Virginia University(1976)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- West Virginia State Bar
- Berkeley County Bar Association
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association